Welcome To Dulay Eye Care
Welcome to Dulay Eye Care, the practice of ophthalmologist Dion J. Dulay, M.D. Thank you for allowing us to care for you. We operate as a team, taking great pride in our training, knowledge, and capabilities. We want you to have confidence in us as well, and we look forward to serving you in a happy and healthy relationship!
- Graduate of the University of California School of Medicine
- Served a fellowship on corneal surgery and external eye disease at the University of California Medical Center, San Francisco
- Fellowship at world-renowned Proctor Eye Institute in San Francisco
- Board-certified Ophthalmologist
- Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons
- Affiliated with St. Mary’s Medical Center and the Laser/Advanced Surgery Center, where I use state-of-the-art facilities to perform high-tech procedures in eye surgery.
Dr. Dion J. Dulay
At Dion J. Dulay’s private ophthalmology surgical practice, our mission is to provide you with safe and comprehensive care from a board-certified, specialty trained surgeon in the most comfortable environment possible. We strive to make you feel like you are not just a patient – to us, you are a member of our family. Dr. Dion J. Dulay and our office staff will always be honest and communicative and utilize all of our considerable expertise to ensure that you attain your goals for better vision. We promote understanding and education of various eye diseases to inspire patients to live a better quality of life. At the heart of our practice we value and respect our patients with complete compassion and dignity.
To accomplish our mission Dr. Dion Dulay’s practice committed to the following:
- Enhance each patients experience by providing a highly trained, experienced and honest surgeon to provide patients with high quality eye care.
- Implement methods and procedures to produce remarkable results as we continue to care and educate our patients to better vision.
- Understanding and getting to know each patient by embracing the fact that each individual is unique this helps the Dr. Dulay and the office staff make certain they are providing safe and comprehensive treatment with respect and compassion.
- Empowering our patients with a complete educational experience to ensure that each is fully informed, fully prepared, and their expectations have been met.
We have made our mark as the most honest, compassionate and patient-focused ophthalmology practice by practicing five values in building relationships inside and outside of our organization through:
- Mutual Respect
Our team at Dion J. Dulay’s ophthalmology practice is here for your needs, and will be happy to answer any question you may have about eye surgery, eye disease, our office, and the treatments we offer. Please contact us today.